Acidity or acid reflux is very common condition and it is suffered by almost every Indian. When there is excess secretion of acids in the gastro intestinal tract, producing gas, bad breath, stomach ache and other symptoms acidity occurs.
It is very obvious in those overindulging in alcohol, consuming spicy food and no vegetables. It also affects patients suffering from diabetes, asthma, hiatal hernia, peptic ulcers, connective tissue disorders, or Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
We give you the most effective home remedies for acidity:
- Milk has high amount of calcium which can neutralize acids in your stomach and can give you relief from acidity.
- Buttermilk consist of actic acid which control the acidity, so next time skip the antacid and drink a glass of chaasor you can have a cup of ice creams.
- Bananas are full of natural antacids which enhance your digestion process and also prevent formation of acid. So eat one banana every day to prevent discomfort.
- Get enough sleep at least 7 hours a day which will ultimately end in causing gastric issues.
- Jaggery helps in boosting intestinal strength and also helps in maintaining normal body temperature, cooling the stomach.
So if you ever suffer from acidity, be sure to remember what you read.