Jajpur: Three persons sustained critical burn injuries after fire broke out at a house in Betanda village near Dharmasala in Jajpur district Sunday.
The injured persons have been identified as Krushna Mahakud and his sons Sarat and Satrughan.
According to reports, the mishap took place while the trio was sleeping in their house.
The fire service personnel reached the spot, doused the flames, and rushed the injured to a nearby hospital.
An electrical short circuit is said to be the reason for the mishap.
While the house has been partially gutted in the fire, several valuables were also reduced to ashes, reports said.