Bhubaneswar: A seven-year-old boy of Patia Tuesday was bitten by a snake hatchling while he was wearing his shoes to go to school.
According to reports, Rishav Rout, was getting ready to go to school Tuesday as he was not aware that his school was declared a holiday due to heavy rains. When he was wearing his shoes the snalelet which was inside his shoe bit him.
He was immediately rushed to Capital hospital and his condition stated to be stable.
The impact of snakebite was not fatal one as he had worn shocks. On being informed, a member of Snake Helpline reached the spot and rescued the snake.