The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE Main 2024 examination in two sessions. Application forms for the examination will be available on jeemain.nta.nic.in
The first session of the examination is scheduled from January 24 to February 1, 2024, while the second session will be held between April 1 and 15, 2024. The examination will be computer-based.
Before applying for JEE Main 2024, candidates should prepare the necessary documents. As per last year’s guidelines, here are the documents required:
- A scanned photograph of the candidate (keep a copy for future reference after uploading it).
- A scanned image of the candidate’s signature (keep a copy for future reference).
- A scanned image of the PwD (Persons with Disabilities) certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate, if applicable.
When uploading these documents for JEE Main 2024 application, please consider the following:
- The recent photograph should be in colour or black and white with at least 80% of the face (without a mask) visible, including ears, against a white background.
- Scanned photographs and signatures should be in JPG/JPEG format and clearly visible.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 KB to 30 KB and clearly visible.
- The size of the scanned category and/or PwD certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS, etc.) should be in PDF format between 50 KB to 300 KB and clearly visible.
It’s important to note that using/uploading someone else’s photograph, signature, or certificates, or tampering with the admit card, result, or scorecard, will be considered as Unfair Means (UFM) Practices.
Please be aware that these details are based on the JEE Main 2023 information bulletin, and any changes for the upcoming year will be mentioned in the next year’s information bulletin.