Most women become victims of infection during periods. The biggest reason for this is the lack of cleanliness. Due to slight negligence and lack of knowledge, problems like urinary tract infection, vaginal infection occur and if the doctor is not contacted at the right time, then they can take a more serious form.
Therefore, during this time you need more cleanliness and attention. Let us know what kind of cleanliness is necessary for women during this time.
- Due to the constant wetness amid periods, there is an uncomfortable feeling due to which there are chances of infection. So if you feel too much wet, then definitely change the pad. Make it a habit to change pads every 6-7 hours. If you go to the washroom, then definitely use the tissue paper below.
- Never use the pad with dirty hands. Hands should be clean while applying and removing.
- Always dry your innerwear in the sun. This reduces the chances of bacterial infection to a great extent. Also make sure that the detergent is well removed from the inner wears. Also, keep them in a place where there is no moisture.
- Nowadays there are many types of private part wash available in the market, so use them instead of soap. The use of soap disturbs the natural pH level.
- Be careful while using the private toilet, if it is very dirty, then use toilet spray.
- Make sure to flush before using the bathroom in office, college, mall.
- Before sleeping at night during periods, clean the intimate area with lukewarm water or take a bath if possible.
- Even after doing all this, if there is a lot of itching, burning or rash etc., then it is better to show it to the doctor.