Bolangir: Train services between Sambalpur and Titlagarh railway stations have been affected following a public agitation at Deogaon railway station near Bolangir from 6 AM to 11.50 AM.
The following trains have been cancelled partially:
- 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express short-terminated at Balangir and will return as 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express from Balangir to Sambalpur. Services of 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express will remain cancelled between Balangir and Rayagada from both the directions.
- 58213 Titilagarh-Bilaspur Passenger has been cancelled.
- 58214/58213 Bilaspur-Titlagarh-Bilaspur Passenger will run between Bilaspur and Sambalpur and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur and Titlagarh from both the directions.
- 58301/58303 Sambalpur-Koraput/Junagarh Road Passenger will remain cancelled between Khaliapalli and Koraput/Junagarh Road.
- 58302 Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger from Koraput and 58304 Junagarh Road-Sambalpur Passenger from Junagarh Road will run up to Lanjigarh Road and run as 58301 Sambalpur-Koraput Passenger from Lanjigarh Road and 58303 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road Passenger from Lanjigarh Road, respectively.
- Services of 58301/58302 Sambalpur-Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger and 58303/58304 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road-Sambalpur Passenger will remain cancelled between Khaliapalli and Lanjigarh Road from both the directions.
The following trains were detained:
- 12872 Titlagarh-Howrah Ispat Express at Deogaon from 0640hrs to 1150hrs.
- 18421 Puri-Ajmer Express at Balangir from 0715hrs
- 22838 Ernakulam-Hatia Express at Titilagarh from 720hrs to 915hrs and at Badmal from 937hrs to 1150hrs.
- 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express at Balangir from 0950hrs.
- 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express at Bargarh Road from 1010hrs.