Ganjam: Fire broke out at a private nursing home in Khaja Sahi of Berhampur town in Ganjam district Friday morning.
According to sources, fire broke out at the nursing home following sparks from one of the refrigerators kept inside a doctor’s chamber. The fire then engulfed the room.
On being informed, a fire tender rushed to the spot and doused the flames.
Though the nursing home suffered minor loss, no casualty was reported.
It is learnt that the mishap occurred due to an electrical short circuit.