In rainy season the temperature fluctuates as well as humidity and moisture also do not remain static.
This might increase the risk of many diseases and it is the skin which gets affected the most. Problems like cracks on the skin and fungus in the feet or nails surface during this season.
Use these great home remedies to protect yourself:
- Use good soap, powder or body lotion to protect your skin from infection. Keep your feet and nails clean. Mix antiseptic in water which is used for cleaning the nails and feet.
- Avoid wearing synthetic or fabric clothes. This increases the chance of getting rashes on the skin. Wear cotton and loose clothes in which air can pass easily. While keeping the clothes in the cupboard, do not forget to keep naphthalene with them.
- Due to humidity in rainy season, hair might get sticky. Hair might look dirty quickly. Therefore, in such weather, hair should not be washed frequently. Do not forget to use conditioner after washing hair with shampoo to avoid infection on the head.
- Whatever you eat, it affects the skin. Oily and spicy foods will cause problems like pimples. Avoid eating fast and junk food. This is not only the problem of food poisoning in the rainy season but it also has an adverse effect on skin.
- Take shower twice a day. While bathing, use Neem leaves in water which reduces the risk of infection. To maintain the softness in skin, have oil massage on the head and body.