New Delhi: The University Grants Commission (UGC) Tuesday announced schedule for three key entrance examinations– CUET-UG, CUET-PG, and NET for 2024-25 academic session.
Common University Entrance Test (CUET)-UG for admission to undergraduate courses will be conducted from May 15 to 31, 2024.
“Results will be announced within three weeks of last test,” UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar said.
The CUET-PG will be conducted from March 11 to 28.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) will be conducted from June 10 to 21, he announced.
How to apply for CUET-PG and CUET-UG?
Candidates must exclusively utilize the online mode when submitting their applications for CUET (PG) – 2024. Applications in any alternative format will not be considered valid. To initiate the registration process for the CUET-PG and CUET-UG examinations, follow the steps given below:
- First visit the official website of CUET National Testing Agency (NTA) at https://cuet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply online’ link present on the homepage,
- Then, register yourself on the portal. Log in again to your account using the generated account credentials.
- Afterward, click on “Fill Application Form.”
- Enter the required details such as your name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and other personal information.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents and complete the application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee, submit form and download a copy of it for future reference.
PNN & Agencies